We offer training for groups and individuals in workplace writing and editing, qualitative research and information design. Most training programs are developed individually for clients and delivered on-site. They can include short seminars, a series of lunch-time workshops, half-day workshops or courses that extend of several days.
Our training includes
- Workplace writing training and/or editing (The Writing Circle)
- Academic writing
- Qualitative research techniques
- Information design and document structure.
For more information about our writing training, visit The Writing Circle.
Other services offered by Information Design Centre:
- Writing and editing for print and electronic publications
- Plain language certification
- Qualitative research
- Engaging with audiences and consumers
- Facilitating workshops and events
- Project management and planning
- Community education and social marketing campaigns