We’re interested in techniques and strategies for putting audiences and consumers at the centre of projects and policy development. We work with clients to develop respectful processes for genuine engagement.
We conduct and facilitate:
- Citizens’ juries
- Town-hall meetings
- Consumer forums
- Audience research – including interviews and focus groups
- Deliberative processes for joint, democratic policy development and decision making
- Reporting back to audiences and consumers, so they can see how their input influenced final decisions.
Other services offered by Information Design Centre:
- Writing and editing for print and electronic publications
- Plain language certification
- Qualitative research
- Facilitating workshops and events
- Project management and planning
- Community education and social marketing campaigns
- Training for groups and individuals