Our masterclasses are small-group sessions tailored specifically to participants’ needs. Sessions are built around real examples of participants’ writing.
Masterclass sessions may involve:
- A focus on particular types of writing (such as emails, reports, proposals, briefs, presentations, or promotions)
- A focus on particular approaches to writing (such as writing to promote, writing to persuade, or writing for an academic audience)
- Extended writing and editing practice
- Correcting problem documents and sentences
- Critiquing the writing of peers.
The format for masterclasses is fully flexible – ranging from a series of 90-minute workshops, through to full-day sessions. Minimum group sizes apply.