Receive individual feedback on your writing projects – either via email, phone, or face-to-face.
We will read and annotate your documents, questioning your meaning and purpose. Our feedback may include:
- Suggesting ways to strengthen or highlight the key message
- Suggesting ways to restructure the document
- Questioning whether readers will understand your intent or your language
- Highlighting areas that need rewriting or correcting
- Suggesting ways to improve the wording of sections.
In most cases, our feedback is designed to help you decide what further work is needed on a document. Rather than simply editing your work, we will ask questions and leave the rewriting work to you – as a way to help you to consciously reflect on and improve your writing. Of course, we can work with you on several iterations of a document, as you work towards the final version.
The Writing Circle also offers: