Academic writing workshops are available for small groups or individuals, and are always tailored to the individual needs of participants.
Key workshop topics include:
- Writing as academic practice
- Defeating writers’ block
- Writing techniques – to get you writing and keep you writing
- Reviewing content and structure
- Using primary and secondary sources
- Synthesising arguments
- Writing in plain English
- Editing and submitting
- Responding to reviewers’ comments.
The Writing Circle also offers: